December 25, 2009

MARY KRISTMUSS

I promised I'd post more on this rag, so here goes. To tell you the truth, I've been drinking for more than 10 hours, so I'm not so good at typing.

At 7 PM today, I went to a pro hockey game. The game was Korea vs. China. No shit. The game was seriously uri-nara versus the Ching-chong-china men. The funny thing was that no one gave a shit, and the game was free. I prepared a bottle and a half of soju to sneak into the stadium, but it was 100% open, and no one stopped me.

After the game, I went to a 'bar,' to drink more. I met some kool people. Some girl wanted me to speak Spanish, but I kept saying 'No comprendo.' I tried to talk to some Korean broad, but all I could say was, "What's your name? What do you do for a living? Etc?" She said she did "nails" and showed me these horrible things on her fingers. What the hell?

I'm gonna make a tuna melt tomorrow. BTW: Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment