September 18, 2009

Thailand pictures

I finally bought a new camera yesterday, and I managed to salvage my pictures from the first few days in Thailand. I also saved some videos I recorded with my camera, so here's something I put together last night.



And here are the photos.



The room I stayed in the first few nights.





















































Our bungalow by the beach.

















Now that I'm sober and looking at these pictures, I'm remembering why I didn't have fun at the Full Moon Party. These people are awful.













One of the last pictures I took before my camera was smashed to bits.



Also, I took this picture of some clever graffiti last night after I bought my camera.

1 comment:

  1. http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/bristlybaleen/IMG_0928.jpg
    ha!

    really like the last pic.

    ReplyDelete